Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait to Buy Your Saffron Products
WHY SELL ON SAFFRONPLACE
Join a marketplace where saffron buyers around
the world shop for unique products
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in bringing your business to saffronplace.com
Receive orders and sell your product
- Once you make a sell you'll receive a notification including product's details and quantity together with buyer's address
- Shipping cost is on buyer's account and the amount will be refunded to you
Package and ship with ease
- Prepare and package the order according to the buyer's purchase list, deliver it to the nearest post office and ship it to the buyer's address provided
- After shipping the order, upload the postal receipt and its tracking number in your dashboard for confirmation
Get payments and grow your business
- After shipping the order and receiving confirmation, you can ask for refund on your dashboard.
- We will process all the payments and transfer your amount to your PayPal account
BEST PLACE TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list your items, and you only pay after your product sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of saffron shoppers.
- A Profile page to engage with customers and create awareness, interest, and desire
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your saffron.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Seller share about their success on Saffronplace
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Saffronplace
What are the fees on Saffronplace?
Joining and starting a shop on Saffronplace is free. There are two basic selling fees: a transaction fee and a payment processing fee.
It costs nothing to publish a listing on the marketplace. A listing lasts for at least six months until an item is sold. Once an item sells, there is an 8% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). Since payments are usually made with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
All transactions are in EUR, so if your bank’s currency is not EUR, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to setup a shop on Saffronplace. Create a vendor Saffronplace account (if you don’t already have one), fill out the registration form, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay Saffronplace).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from sales on Saffronplace will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you start selling.
What can I sell on Saffronplace?
Saffronplace provides a marketplace for producers, manufacturers, retailers and dealers to sell their various saffron products (threads and powders) and goods made with saffron such as saffron tea, sauce, candy, etc.